What materials are Overgaard jewelry made of?
- The metals we use are 925 sterling silver and 18kt gold plating and 18kt rose gold plating. Thickness of the plating is 1 micron. The stones we use are handpicked gemstones from different parts of the world.
Where are Overgaard jewelry pieces made?
- Our jewelry is handcrafted in Bali, except the "Water drop" necklaces that are handcrafted in Italy.
Are Overgaard jewelry pieces stamped?
- All our pieces that are made in Bali are stamped with "OJ" for Overgaard Jewelry and "925" for sterling silver. The "Water drop" necklaces are stamped "925" and "Italy".
How do I take best care of my new piece of jewelry?
- See our Jewely care page.
How long do I need to wait for my order to be shipped?
- We send all our orders from Sweden. We aim to send the orders the following day of when the order was made. Read more on our Delivery page.